Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Good evening all!!! Yup, I'm in a great mood because Geoffrey is also. ICP's have been low all day, even when they are not not draining his little head. Neurosurgeon spoke with me and told me they are backing off the Barbiturates at 50% per day over the next 4 days, then the paralytic the same and so on. It won't be until next week until we can start waking him, but he is still optimistic of good results. Geoff is still not out of the woods, but we are making forward progress.

4 comments:

  1. WHAT TOOK YA SO LONG ? OMG ! THAT IS GREAT! WE ARE JUMPING UP AND DOWN RIGHT NOW. HOW WERE THE COOKIES? KAYLEE SAY'S, "WHEN GEOFFREY WAKES UP SHE WILL BE EXCITED TO MEET HIM". LOVE TO ALL.
    CAROL AND KAYLEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news! I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers and toes crossed! Suzette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! We're all still praying for continued good news.

    ReplyDelete