Sunday, June 21, 2009

Evening all. Last post before Geoff's big Atlanta adventure!!! I couldn't have had a better fathers day today. When I went to see Geoff, he had a card for me, with "Happy Fathers Day" hand written by Geoff himself. Geoff had 15 visitors today so he was quite awake. He even wanted to get into his recliner for a while. Still not eating too much, but it's mostly because of the trach and trying to swallow. He tends to cough a lot while trying to swallow and that puts an end to it. They should remove the trach soon after he gets to Shepherd. I intend to continue the blog and keep everyone updated as much as possible, but I probably won't have daily updates. I'm already looking forward to going to Atlanta next week to visit him. With any luck, within the next few weeks, I hope that Geoff will take over updating this blog and keeping everyone updated. Fear not, if he doesn't, I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment