Monday, July 20, 2009

I know, I know, it's been a while. Latest and greatest news. Geoff came home this weekend for a short visit (and to pick up Michelle). Grandma and grandpa came to visit, I think both of them were completely shocked by how good he is doing since the last time they saw him, he was in Pensacola and just started standing on his own. I had him answer the door when they knocked and you could have knocked her over with a feather. He is probably 80% of the old Geoff. Uncle Steve visited and we took a trip to Baskin Robbins in search of a paycheck.

Geoff gets irritated very quickly, memory is getting much better but still having issues. Way I see it, not even 2 months after an accident and he's this good, what does the future hold. Geoff said August 7 is his last day in outpatient and he will be back for good. I for one am looking forward to his permanent return!!! The occupational therapist is going to check with the Coast Guard to see if that will be a possibility still in the future. They are also going to give him a gun safety course so he can go hunting again, as well as drivers safety so he can hit the roads again. I'm sure it will include a whole section on WEARING YOUR SEAT BELT!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I stopped by looking for a paycheck at Baskin Robbins too, they tossed me out on my ear. Oh well! Looking good Geoff, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete