Thursday, July 9, 2009

Alrighty folks, time for an update!!! Geoff is progressing fantastically in Atlanta. The feeding tube and trach button have been removed. Geoff took a psych test Tuesday and we are still awaiting results, but he heard he did really well on it. Heck, he was doing algebra last week!!! I seriously doubt he will be in outpatient in Atlanta more than a month. Every day I talk to him, his conversational skills improve. He actually remembers his doctors name now, and he couldn't do that last week. Seems the more important the memory, the more likely he is to remember it. He is also looking forward to shaving his beard off. I told him he said he wanted it and he looked at me like I was crazy. Still on schedule to get out of inpatient Saturday and start outpatient Monday. He best part of this weekend comming up though.........Girlfriend Michelle is comming to visit!!! He is really missing her. More as I get it guys and gals!

1 comment:

  1. Keep at it Geoff... we're praying for you!

    Connie

    ReplyDelete